- Volume of items being removed
- Access to those items
- Overall Weight
Pro Tip: The more accessible, disassembled and “ready-to-go” your items are, the more you should save.
A few important questions to ask a company when it comes to pricing:
- How much labour is included in the estimated price?
- At what point does billing change between volume and weight?
- Are there additional charges based on weight or item type to be aware of?
- How are those charges determined? By a scale reading or by eye?
If you have a big job or have time constraints, there are a few points to consider:
- What is the maximum weight and volume capacity of a company’s equipment?
- How many trips should it take?
- How will the number of trips effect the overall cost?
- If multiple loads are required, will they be completed during that booking?
- If not, when is the next available appointment?
Other general questions you may want to ask:
- How much experience do the workers have?
- If something is damaged in the removal process, who is responsible?
- Do you require criminal record checks for your employees?
Questions, Comments or Suggestions?
Get in touch!