Personal Information Protection Policy
Junkzilla Waste Management values the trust of you, our client and takes the security of your information seriously. This policy is meant to inform you of how we use and protect your personal information.
What is Personal Information?
These details may include your name, address, telephone number, financial or other information gathered through our business interaction.
What does Junkzilla collect?
We collect only the personal information required to deliver our service, establish your level of satisfaction with our service. Review requests, seasonal greetings or thank-you cards amy also be mailed from time to time and may be electronic or conventional mail.
Consent, Use and Disclosure
We assume your consent when we collect your information for the purposes previously mentioned. This may include retaining your email or physical address for the reasons mentioned above. We will not sell or disclose your personal information to any other organization for any reason other than the completion of the requested service, unless authorized by law. An example of this would be an emergency situation that threatened health or safety.
Personal Employee Information
This is personal information about an employee which is collected, used and disclosed for the purposes of establishing, managing or terminating an employment relationship.
What personal employee information do we collect, use and disclose?
- We use the information for the following purposes:
- To determine employment eligibility, including the verification of qualifications and references.
- Establishing training and development requirements
- Assessing and managing performance
- Administering pay and benefits
- Complying with applicable laws
To meet the above purposes, we may collect, use and disclose the following:
- Contact Information such as your name, home address and telephone number
- Criminal background checks
- Resume, educational background, work history, references, reference information, letters of offer and acceptance of employment, policy acknowledgement forms, background verification information, workplace performance evaluations, emergancy contacts ect.
- Benefit information such as forms of application or change to health and insurance benefits including medical and dental care, life insurance, short and long term disability
- Finacial information such as pay cheque deposit information and tax related information, including social insurance numbers
In some cases, after our employment or volunteer relationship ends, we may be contacted by other organizations to provide a reference for you. The information we normally provide includes:
- Confirmation of employment, position and date range of employment
- General information about duties, ability to perform and success of the employment relationship
How do we safeguard personal information?
We make every reasonable effort to prevent any loss, misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal information. We delete or destroy information that no longer serves the previously mentioned purposes.
Questions and complaints
If you have a question or concern about how personal information is collected, used or disclosed by Junkzilla, or about a request for access to your own personal information, please contact David Wallace at (780) 965–5865.
If you are not satisfied with the response you recieve, you should contact the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Alberta:
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Alberta
Phone: 403-297-2728 Toll Free: 1-888-878-4044
Email: email@example.com Website: www.oipc.ab.ca