Pro Tips – What to Ask?
Pro Tip: High density items like dirt, gravel, drywall, concrete or shingles will cause a truck or trailer to reach its maximum weight capacity before it is actually full.
If you have a big job or have time constraints, there are a few things to consider:
- What is the maximum weight and volume capacity of a company’s equipment?
- How many trucks do they have and how big of a job can they really take on?
- How many trips will it take and how will the number of trips effect the overall project cost?
- If multiple loads are required, will they be completed during that same booking?
- If not, when is the next available appointment?
Other general questions you may want to ask:
- How much experience do the workers have?
- Do you require criminal record checks for your employees?
- If something is damaged in the removal process, who is responsible?
- Are usable items recycled or donated?
- Are tires, paint or electronics accepted? Are they properly disposed of?